Friday, March 10, 2017

Week Five

This week I did some more background research. I continued reading "Mining the Sky" by John S. Lewis. The book explains how we can mine for precious metals on asteroids, comets, and planets. It also explains why this is a good option because earths growing population. He says there billions of dollars worth of metals, fuels, and life-sustaining substances that await in nearby space. At first I didn't love the book, but now that I have read more of it I am starting to find it very interesting. It is a book about space that is written in a way that catches your attention. I also worked more on my literature review for my AP Research paper. 

I was not able to work on mapping the marker minerals this week because my advisor is out of town. I was going to start data without him, but he had technical difficulties while traveling and was not able to upload the needed materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment